Organic growth for Scuba Diving related operations
The most organic reach on the market.
"Nothing else like it out there, this is the future of getting the word out."
- 60k views in the first 30 days or you’re automatically refunded.
- You’ll have your own published Podcast interview.
- Never “promoted” “boosted” or any other form of paid views or clicks.
- 100% organic followers, likes & views that are from underwater-aligned viewers.
- Leaves you with endless content material for future marketing & awareness.
- There is no other exposure like this on the market.
- MUST meet specific criteria (must be informative, & ADD VALUE to the viewers & the underwater community as a whole
Typically this is shot & recorded in one day, then content begins trickling usually within a day or two.
Sweetwater only succeeds if you do.
- Authentic in-person Interview podcast with me, Kenny Dyal
- Published on all major platforms (Spotify, Apple, Google, YouTube, etc.) through The Scuba Diving Channel
- At least TWO unique content posts on Sweetwater’s channels (yes, this includes the @Kenny_Dyal TikTok account!)
- Includes one “Down to 60” video of your dive site, charter, or facility. Published on all Down to 60 channels.
- Podcast interview is also available on YouTube, will be published as Spotify video for podcast channel as well.
- 60k view guarantee across all platforms within 30 days of departure of your facility/operation. Proof will be submitted once the 60k threshold is met.
- You can reference, link, repost, embed or share any content related to your facility royalty free.
- Kenny will personally contact you to verify this will be a great fit for both our platform AND your operation. If this is not a great fit, no worries! We will refund your money instantly.
"The fine print"
Cost includes all of the above, our travel expenses, and all digital production costs & equipment. Cost does NOT include entry to your facility or boat access, or any required specialty equipment/costs needed specifically for your dive beyond standard recreational scuba equipment. This will be discussed on the initial conversation to ensure clarity.