Organic Exposure Campaign
- 30k views in the first 30 days or you’re automatically refunded.
- You’ll have your own published Podcast interview.
- Never “promoted” “boosted” or any other form of paid views or clicks on our channels.
- 100% organic followers, likes & views that are from underwater-aligned viewers (target audience).
- Leaves you with endless content material for future marketing & awareness.
- There is no other exposure like this on the market.
- MUST meet specific criteria (ADD VALUE to the viewers & the underwater community as a whole).
Sweetwater only succeeds if you do.
- Authentic in-person Interview podcast with host Kenny Dyal
- Published on all major platforms (Spotify, Apple, Google, YouTube, etc.) through The Scuba Diving Channel
- At least TWO unique content posts on Sweetwater’s channels (yes, this includes the @Kenny_Dyal TikTok account!)
- Includes one “Down to 60” video of your dive site, charter, or facility. Published on all Down to 60 channels.
- Podcast interview is also available on YouTube, will be published as Spotify video for podcast channel as well.
- 30k view guarantee across all platforms within 30 days of departure of your facility/operation. Proof will be submitted once the 30k threshold is met.
- You can reference, link, repost, embed or share any content related to your facility royalty free.
- Kenny will personally contact you to verify this will be a great fit for both our platform AND your operation. If this is not a great fit, no worries! We will refund your deposit instantly.
"The fine print"
Cost includes all of the above, our travel expenses, and all digital production costs & equipment for Continental 48 US States & Puerto Rico. Travel costs will be added to further destinations on a case-by-case scenario. Cost does NOT include entry to your facility, boat access, or any required specialty equipment/costs needed specifically for your dive beyond standard recreational scuba equipment. 30k views are cumulative total across all of our public social media platforms, beginning the following business day from departing your facility/location. These include:
- TikTok posts / stories
- Instagram Reels / Posts / Stories
- Facebook Reels / Posts / Stories
- Youtube videos
- Spotify listens / views
- Twitter video posts
- LinkedIn video posts
Conditions: You must participate where possible, including providing any support b-roll or information requested, and follow interview instructions (if any). This, or any additional travel expenses needed (for further/remote destinations) will be discussed on the initial conversation to ensure clarity.